They say the holidays is the most wonderful time of the year, but we know in reality, it's pretty stressful. From playing the role of Santa to the best host for Christmas dinner, balancing the family, work, and personal time is nearly impossible. But, Santa has his little elves for help and you have us! You can now focus on catering to your in-laws, making sure the kids end up on the nice list, and you get a full night's rest while we prepare, package, and deliver your Christmas to-do list. Now your Christmas wish will come true with actually getting to enjoy your Christmas break this year. We've compiled 5 of the best Christmas gifts so all you have to do is check out!
1. Candy Cane Holiday Basket - Kids will think the sugar plum fairy is real from the sweetness this basket is serving. Filled with an assortment of chocolates, popcorn, etc. this mix of sweet and savoury will have them singing carols until the new year.
2. Merry Christmas Gift Basket - This red and gold basket is perfect for storing xmas gifts once the snacks has been well enjoyed. From popular Godiva favourites to unique European treats, this festive gift is great for parents, grandparents, and coworkers.
3. Monte Carlo - This exquisite basket really makes a statement. Send someone this Christmas miracle as a very special surprise. Inside they'll find gourmet decadence of every palette, where they'll taste flavours and textures unlike any other. Perfect for top clients or that special someone.
4. Office Sharing - This gift basket is perfect for a corporate setting. Whether it's for the office Christmas party or for your boss and his family, you'll make a great impression worthy of a raise.
5. Snowflake - This perfectly sized basket is what to get teachers, staff members, and other important people in your life this holiday season. Show your gratitude in adorable, yummy way.